Supply Chain Co-ordinator
This role has arisen to meet the needs of Jans Offsite Solutions to deliver their customer commitments.
Job Title: Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer Division:
Department: Supply Chain
- Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements.
- Prepare and raise the purchase orders with the suppliers.
- Track and monitor the progress of the purchase order with supplier.
- Resolve any delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Establish credit terms with suppliers where none exist.
- Search for alternative suppliers to ensure the best possible buying prices.
- Liaise with stores regularly to monitor inventory levels.
- Assist when required with inventory stock checks.
- Communicate with project teams to manage their supply chain needs.
Key Performance Measures
- Efficient processing of purchase orders
- Ensuring the purchase requisitions have been completed appropriately.
- Evaluate, track and report the supplier on time delivery (SOTD) performance
- Delivery queries to be kept to a minimum.
- Number of open orders to be at an adequate level.
- Knowledge of sage 50 accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of an MRP system
- Minimum of 5 GCES including English and Maths.
- Third level education desirable.
- Use of purchasing software, Sage 50 accounts or MRP system
- Strong organisational skills
- Good IT skills – excel and word.
- Good communication skills – in person and in writing.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Able to self-motivate.
Key Relationships & Interaction
Internal Relationships & Interactions:
Finance & project teams – close day-to-day working relations with all team members
External Relationships & Interactions:
Office hours – 39 hours per week – 8am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 12noon Friday
To apply for for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or phone us on 028 9433 9370