Create the ultimate getaway experience allowing guests to escape everyday life and submerge themselves in the tranquility of nature in one of our luxury glamping pods. We have considerable experience designing and manufacturing glamping pods, and our luxurious glamping pods can be found in some of the most stunningly beautiful sites around the UK and Ireland.
Jans’ core range of glamping pods has been developed with an internal configuration to comfortably sleep up to four guests with flexibility of up to six accommodated depending on the specification and layout chosen. We also offer a bespoke service for customers who want a completely unique glamping pod. Working with our in-house design team you can build the pod of your dreams with full customisation to tailor the build to your exact specification.
Fully insulated. Our glamping pods feature highly insulated panels making them adaptable to both the harshest of winters and the warmest of summers. Jans’ pods have the extra security of a fully insulated composite roof and base which eliminates the weak points of traditional pods which tend to succumb to rot and degradation in these areas over time. By embracing the latest in Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) technology, Jans has produced a single piece roof moulding which not only performs better than traditional alternatives but also offers a sleek design.
Fold out double bed. We have combined space saving architecture and interior design elements to create a modern take on the classic Murphy bed. With this attention to functional space our pods offer a full-size double bed which can be neatly folded away during the day to maximise the use of the internal space. Alongside the double bed, we also offer a range of bespoke built bunk beds to accommodate up to four guests in a standard configuration.
Wet room. Essential to any glamping experience is proper washroom facilities. Our pods come with a modular composite wet room which houses a powerful electric shower, sink and loo.
Heating control. These pods are designed for year-long use, featuring thermostatically controlled electric radiators giving full controllability of heat and warmth and highly insulated panels. The pods also have double glazed windows and doors, giving increased insulation as well as noise reduction. Fully powered. Our pods come with a range of sockets and outlets, including USB and integrated wireless charging points, to power all modern-day devices. The electronics in your pod can be altered to suit your needs. If you’re struggling with electric connections to your site, we can supply site-specific off-grid options and custom-built power solutions. Transformational lighting enhances the location without detracting from the views. The use of the latest LED technology means the environmental requirements are met and will stay that way post install for years through the use of high output, low draw lighting solutions.
Introducing the Braiden Glamping Pod
Highlights of the Braiden Glamping Pod are;
- State-of-the-art one piece barrel roof sets new standards in elegance and performance. Made from composite it’s not only a striking piece of design but reliable, long lasting and requires no maintenance throughout its lifespan.
- Available in dark grey, copper effect or forest green.
Windows and doors
- More windows, more doors allowing guests to bring the outside in for a fully immersive experience
- 4 elegant PVC windows – double glazed for superior warmth
- 1 full height PVC viewing panel – double glazed
- 1 frosted PVC window in the bathroom – double glazed
- All windows and doors can be opened from the inside
- Full fill insulation to walls, floor and ceiling.
- Clad externally in Siberian Larch timber
- renowned for the beauty of its grain – contemporary and stylish
- possessing large amounts of resin making it naturally resistant to weather with little maintenance
- FSC certified wood sourced from sustainable, responsibly managed forests.
- Top of the range engineered light oak wooden floor – richer in appearance, warmer and quieter
- Fully insulated giving first class comfort
- State of the art vanity units and electric power shower with a whopping 1200×800 shower enclosure – much larger than other glamping pods
- Modern contemporary kitchen with the latest in appliances
- Laminate worktop with choice of finishes available
- Luxurious double bed with adaptable spacious storage incorporated
- Comes with an enhanced fully loaded, tested and certified electric pack including
- Spectrum LED lighting for optimum
- Energy efficiency
- External spotlights
- USB charging points
- LED strip lighting around the perimeter of the glamping pod
22 ft x 8 ft